This KIT KAT® Chunky Cookies & Cream Rocky Road Will Make You Have A Playful BreakAugust 27, 2015
There’s just something about a chocolate or candy bar that makes you feel like a kid again. Maybe it’s all the nostalgia that comes with it, the memories of you as a kid on the playground biting into something ridiculously sweet, or the fact that eating one as an adult makes you feel a little guilty and naughty for eating something so over-the-top and whimsical. Whatever the reason, KIT KAT®’s Cookies & Cream variant ticks all those playful boxes and then some.
As if that weren’t enough, we’ve made a recipe for every kid at heart, that’s perfect whether you’re lounging around playing video games, or stuck in a cubicle but dreaming of what fun thing you’re going to do next. These rocky road bars are an adult version of what you’re familiar with, little squares of creamy white chocolate with KIT KAT® Chunky Cookies & Cream and rice crispies, then topped with any of your favorite childhood sweets, and a lot more of the KIT KAT® Chunky Cookies and Cream. You’ll definitely feel like you’re back on the playground in time for recess.
Rocky Road KIT KAT® Chunky Cookies & Cream
Yield: 16 squares
Total Time: 1 hour
- 600 grams white chocolate
- 200 grams mini marshmallows
- 100 grams rice crispies
- 5 bars KIT KAT® Chunky Cookies & Cream, chopped
- 150 grams chocolate covered pretzels
- 150 grams iced gem biscuits
- Grease a 9×9 dish.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler. Remove from heat and set aside about 1/2 cup.
- Throw the marshmallows, rice crispies, and 4 of the chopped KIT KAT® Chunky Cookies &
- Cream bars into the chocolate.
- Mix until completely coated.
- Pour mixture into prepared dish, and spread evenly.
- Scatter remaining chopped KIT KAT® Chunky Cookies and Cream, chocolate covered pretzels, and iced gem biscuits on top and press down.
- Take the 1/2 cup of white chocolate and place into a piping bag or ziploc bag.
- Cut off a small tip from the bag and drizzle white chocolate over the rocky road.
- Allow rocky road to set completely and for the toppings to stick. Cut into squares.