Rose Champagne CocktailApril 5, 2019
We’re giving you free reign to call this cocktail whatever you want. It’s so pretty that whatever name you choose would have little impact on how much praise and positive attention it’d get just by looking like it does.
You could also try swapping the champagne for Prosecco for an equally yummy result.
Rose Champagne Cocktail
Total Time: 10 minutes (assuming rose syrup is already prepared)
Yield: 6 servings
• 1/2 bottle of champagne
• 1 cup freshly squeezed calamansi juice
• 5 tbsp of rose simple syrup
1. Incorporate the rose simple syrup into the calamansi juice.
2. Fill a flute a fourth of the way with champagne, and slowly trickle in the calamansi and rose mixture gently from the top till the glass is full.
3. Take a ton of pictures of your super pretty drink and share it on Instagram.