Easy One-Minute Nestlé® Crunch® Hot Fudge Brownie CakeDecember 30, 2018
- Mikka WeeWords
Here’s a super-easy way to appease those out-of-the-blue chocolate cravings we all get every once in a while, a One-Minute Hot Fudge Brownie Cake (with Nestlé® Crunch®).
We did a 5-Minute Salted Caramel Mug Cake before, but sometimes, a girl just needs that special kind of comfort that only a moist, gooey, 100% chocolate cake can provide. Unfortunately, it’s not exactly easy to find at a moment’s notice (unless you steal the slice someone else left in the office pantry at your typical 9-5).
If thievery isn’t really your thing, we suggest you start stocking up on the ingredients below and keep them in your office drawer for that inevitable cake emergency. The best part? This hot fudge brownie cake takes only a single minute to make.
We specifically used Nestlé® Crunch® because of its classic milky chocolate flavor. It’s the perfect complement to the bittersweet cocoa powder. The rice crispies, for their part, add more texture, depth, (and fun!) to this sinful dessert.
Easy One-Minute Nestlé® Crunch® Hot Fudge Brownie Cake
Total Time: 45-60 seconds / Yield: 2 ramekins
- 1 bar of Nestlé® Crunch®, broken into pieces
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup (for the center)
- Beat the butter and sugar together.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix until combined.
- Fold in the broken pieces of nestle crunch.
- Divide batter into 2 ramekins or shallow mugs.
- Make a hole in the center and pour 1/2 tbsp of chocolate syrup per ramekin or shallow mug.
- Bake in a microwave oven for 45-60 seconds. The time will vary depending on your microwave oven so keep an eye on it.
- Serve immediately.