How to Make the Cheesefoam You Crave for with NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATEOctober 1, 2019
Since milk tea has been making the rounds in Manila, the mania for it has continued, especially with so many new places offering their versions. One favorite take on the trend is tea, chocolate, or coffee with a thick cheese foam on top–it sounds like a weird combination, but it’s become a particularly special treat a lot of people have been known to crave for.
The saltiness of cheese foam with sweet, robust coffee is a classic sweet and savory pairing. While this foam can seem really complicated to make, it isn’t hard to achieve these complex flavors at home. All you need is some cheese spread, condensed milk, whipped cream, and NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE. A quick whisk of these ingredients achieves the same thick, creamy consistency and light salty taste that you only previously thought could be made at shops and not in your own home.
A cup of simple cold coffee will do to make the indulgent creamy foam the star of this beverage, with the flavors blending together to create a cold refreshing drink. It’s the perfect reward after a long day.
NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Cheesefoam in Iced Coffee
Total Time: 20 minutes | Yield: 2 servings
- 1/8 cup cream cheese spread
- 1/8 cup condensed milk
- 1/8 cup whipping cream, chilled well
- 3 tbsp NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE, diluted in 1 tbsp hot water (cool down)
- himalayan pink rock salt, as garnish
- Beat together cream cheese spread, condensed milk and NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE diluted in water.
- In a separate bowl, whipped cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Whisk cream into the cheese mixture until smooth. Keep chilled.
- *NOTE: if it’s too thick, just add more cream
Ingredients: Iced Coffee with Cheesefoam
- 3/4 cups hot water
- 3/4 tbsp NESCAFÉ CLASSIC
- 2 cups ice cubes
Procedure: Iced Coffee with Cheesefoam
- Dilute coffee powder in hot water.
- Divide ice onto 2 glasses.
- Divide coffee into 2 glasses.
- Top with cheesefoam.
- Garnish with Himalayan pink salt. Serve.