The Butterbeer, a magically delightful drink, has, over the years, captured the imagination of a generation. Once solely fictional, we’ve found a way to create our version of the drink, a homemade recipe that’ll make sure you can give this baby a try!
Today at Pepper, we offer you another enchantingly easy and simple take on this brew, but with a twist. This time, it’s a warm creamy cup of Butterbeer latte. And what’s more, you probably already have all the ingredients lying around the kitchen, making this a special treat that’s just waiting to happen.
Using coffee, brown sugar, butter, and our creamiest ever NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE, the result is a luscious cup of creamy goodness with a subdued sweetness that’s certain to warm up any rainy day and bring a wave of cheer that’s bound to well up and spread throughout your body.
NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Butterbeer Latte
Total Time: 20 minutes | Yield: 2 servings
Ingredients: Butterbeer Latte
- 3 cups water (divide into 2 cups and 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 12 tsp or 3/4 cup NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE
- butterscotch syrup, optional
- 1/2 tsp NESCAFÉ CLASSIC
Procedure: Butterbeer Latte
- Simmer together 2 cups water, butter, brown sugar and coffee powder.
- Transfer to 2 mugs.
- In a cup, dilute NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE in 1 cup hot water
- Create foam using a frother.
- Divide foam into the 2 mugs. Serve.