Get Drunk on Love: Lovers’ Lemonade PunchAugust 19, 2018
- Mikka WeeWords
It’s always nice to share something bubbly with your special someone. More so, just laying back and relaxing as jovial spirits fill the air as you take sips of this Lovers’ Lemonade Punch.
Guys, this may seem like a ladies’ drink, but can you please give up your machismo during this Valentine’s season? Save the beer for your Boys’ Night Out. But then again, this Lovers’ Lemonade Punch isn’t as cutesy as you think. It’s got that nice play of fruity flavors such as pineapple, raspberry, and lemon, all followed by a strong kick of vodka.
This cooling beverage is sweet, fruity, and tart. Its bright and refreshing color is deceptive, especially with that whisper of vodka underneath. Nevertheless, this grownup lemonade makes for the perfect toast after your romantic Valentine’s day dinner.
Lovers’ Lemonade Punch
Total Time: 10 minutes / Yield: 2-4 servings
- 1 can pineapple juice
- 1 cup cold raspberry lemonade
- 1 can soda water or Sprite
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup sugar syrup
- Splash of raspberry vodka (or your favorite vodka)
- Grapefruit slice and whole calamansi (for garnish)
- Mix all ingredients together in a pitcher.
- Serve in glasses with grape fruit slices and calamansi.