Look Into Our Food Library and Win Yourself a New BookSeptember 15, 2016
Every great food writer, or writer in general, begins with books. Reading, may it be essays, novels, or biographies, is a stepping stone to discovering the wonderful world of food, aside from eating, obviously. We here at Pepper, prize these pieces of food literature may it be from local stalwarts like Doreen Fernandez, Claude Tayag, or Felice Prudente Sta. Maria to foreign pieces from the likes of James Rayner or Anthony Bourdain. It’s an enriching process, one that we want to share with you, our readers. So we’re giving away some new pieces of food lit that you can sink your teeth into.
Here are the mechanics:
In the Pepper bookshelf is a little book that breaches on the topic of food. It’s one we highly recommend reading, so we’re giving it away to one lucky reader.
Simple: be the first one to guess the book we’ll be giving away.
What You’ll Win
- The mystery book, obviously.
How to Win:
- The first person to get the right answer wins.
- If you misspell the answer, that will be considered incorrect.
- You can only enter once.
How to Qualify:
- Share this post on Facebook.
- If you haven’t, follow Pepper on Facebook or Instagram.
- Leave a link to any of your public social media accounts (or email) so we can reach you if you win.
- We will really check all of the qualifications. Missing or gaming any of them will disqualify you.
The contest will end on September 17, 2016, 11:59pm. We will announce the winner on September 19, 2016 before midnight.
Good luck and happy guessing!