Jamie Oliver’s Food Escapes Explores Europe Through its Many Different Cuisines (and We’re Giving Away a Free Copy!)March 31, 2019
Jamie Oliver, best known (especially amongst the ladies) as The Naked Chef, woke up one morning and decided that he wanted to see more of the world. To add to his of growing list of culinary achievements and television shows, the celebrity chef decided to channel his itch to travel into becoming the inspiration for his latest cookbook, Jamie Oliver’s Food Escapes.
This book sheds light on European cuisine, exploring the unique dishes and flavors of Greece, France, Italy, Morocco, Spain, and Sweden, just to name a few. Readers get to know all about each country’s culinary heritage, with Jamie Oliver using his skills and imagination in the kitchen to experiment with traditional classics as well as more modern creations on each page.
Jamie’s favorite Paella recipe lurks inside this collection of more than a hundred recipes. My own favorites include a quick Minestrone and a recipe for Creamy Mushrooms that makes me want to keep this book for my own selfish and gluttony-induced perusal.
As if that wasn’t enough, there is also a how-to section on tapas, comprising of 15 beautiful pages featuring photos of assorted of cold cuts and other delicious edibles submerged in olive oil.
Can’t wait to get your hands on Jamie Oliver’s Food Escapes? You’re in luck because we’re giving a copy away to one lucky reader.
You can get a copy of Jamie Oliver’s Food Escapes at any of the various Fully Booked branches nationwide. Like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
How to Qualify
- Like and share this post on Facebook or Twitter (or both!).
- You must be following us on Twitter (we will check!).
- You must be living in the Philippines.
How to Win
- In the comments section below, answer this question: If you could explore a certain country around the world based solely on its cuisine, where would it be and why? Most interesting answer wins.
- Don’t forget to leave your full name and email address so that we can get in touch with you if you win.
- Multiple entries are not allowed.
- Contest is only open to residents of the Philippines.
- Winners will be announced on Monday, February 10, 2013.