We Just Had to Make Our Very Own Edible Crazy Burger ShakeMay 31, 2020
Sometimes, we don’t understand what we get up to on Pepper. We saw an article on Buzzfeed about this new over-the-top trend, which people are taking to ultimate excesses.There are restaurants that have started topping Bloody Marys with chickens, and a photographer made a joke milkshake topped with donuts.
Since we are a crazy, fatty bunch, we decided to turn that joke into reality, but make it actually doable and actually edible. Hey gyms! You’ve got us to thank if your memberships spike after this.
Pepper’s Crazy Burger Shake
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 Crazy Burger Shake
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Keep in freezer until ready to use.
- 3 1/2 lb burger patties
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 slices american cheese
- 3 burger buns
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 3 marshmallows, large
- bbq sticks, for assembly
- Toast the burger buns until slightly golden.
- Cook the burger patties until medium rare.
- Place two slices of american cheese on each patty, and set aside.
- In a separate pan, cook bacon until crisp, and set aside.
- Take the bottom of each bun, and slather with ketchup.
- Add the patties, followed by the bacon, then the lettuce.
- Top two of the burgers with the other half of the bun.
- Take the third burger, and place marshmallows over the top.
- Torch the marshmallows or put the burger under the broiler for a few seconds until marshmallows are toasted.
- Top with the last top bun.
- Stack the three burgers together, and place bbq sticks in the center to stabilize.
- Add the stack on top of the milkshake, and serve.