Did you almost die from drinking milk tea from Tondo? Write us a story that only you could write.CONTACT US
Have a fiery opinion on a topic you understand more than anyone else? Went through an event that others may never experience? Find a hidden place and have pictures to prove it? Share it with us and our audience.
What you need to know:
- Submit your piece via Google docs. Attach the link in the message and set it to “Anyone with the link can view this post.”
- The story should be at least 300 words long, minimum.
- All submitted articles are subject to editorial standards. You’ll be able to see them before publishing.
- You will be credited for your piece.
- We don’t have a budget for freelance pieces. (If you really want to get paid, you can apply as a part-time contributor, but you’ll be subject to strict screening.)
- Do not submit conflicts of interest. (Ex. If your story is a restaurant owned by your friend.) Read our ethics page for more information.
- Do not attempt to mask your sales pitch as an idea, our blacklist requests.