Your grandmother’s coveted dinuguan recipe—swipe it now.CONTACT US
You don’t need to be a professionally trained cook. As long as you love cooking and have a recipe you’re proud of, share it with us.
What you need to know:
- Submit your piece via Google docs. Attach the link in the message and set it to “Anyone with the link can view this post.”
- Be extremely detailed in writing your recipe. Include the yield, time, procedures, and special equipment needed.
- Tell us why this recipe is special.
- Don’t just write the procedures, write why each step is important.
- Include a photo. Host this photo in imgur and attach the direct link in your message.
- Unless you’re a skilled photographer, no need to submit procedure images.
- Make sure you’ve tested this recipe before.
- You will be credited 100% for the recipe.
- Before publishing, we will test your recipe first then inform you if it needs tweaking.
- We’re highly likely to turn down recipes that use excessive extenders, umami enhancers like Knorr, and poorly presented.
- From an ethics standpoint, similarities between recipes is very common. If you suddenly see a recipe similar to yours in Pepper in the future, we did not copy it from you.
- We don’t have a budget for freelance recipes. (If you really want to get paid, you can apply as a part-time contributor, but you’ll be subject to strict screening.)