Coño Kitchen: Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and GarlicJuly 12, 2018
We are serving you a plateful of wallet-busting vegetables today, but wait, don’t knock it– it has bacon! We all know that everything is better (and more palatable) with bacon. Unless you don’t have a special mutation that allows you to enjoy brussel sprouts, in which case you can pair your pan-seared bass with just bacon. Pepper.ph supports your handicap.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Total Time: 60 minutes / Yield: 2-3 servings
- 250 grams (about 8 pieces) brussel sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped bacon
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced thickly
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- pinch of pepper
- Wash brussel sprouts and pat dry.
- Slice in half and put in a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Toss until all brussel sprouts are coated with oil.
- Arrange in a baking sheet, sprinkle with chopped bacon and bake for 30-40 mins in oven preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.