Try Our Guilt-Free Chocnut Recipe as a Sweet and Healthy SnackSeptember 10, 2019
No-bake peanut butter balls have long been the favorite snack of health nuts and athletes. When giving these uhh…balls a try, the staff was surprised to find that the taste is similar to chocnut.
It is also kitchen idiot-proof, being a no-bake and no-cook recipe. You don’t even have to spend extra for ingredients at a health store to make it, regular grocery-store instant oatmeal and a pack of Milo work just as well.
Healthy doesn’t have to taste like cardboard, and this recipe proves it. These Chocnut Oatmeal Balls can both be breakfast or a snack without the guilt, and you’ll also get a much-needed energy boost out of it, too.
If you’re giving this a try, tell us how it goes. You’re also welcome to share more no-bake desserts and other recipes with a comment below.
Guilt-Free Chocnut Balls
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 7 servings
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1/2 cup honey (cut it down to 1/3 cup of honey if you want it less sticky and sweet)
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of chocolate powder
- Mix well oatmeal, peanut butter, honey, and chocolate powder together.
- Get a spoonful of the mix, and roll it up with your hands.
- Put chocnut balls in a container, then put in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Pop out of the freezer and serve.