- Serves: 6 people
- Active time: 30 mins
- Total time: 30 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 ½ cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 cups whole cashews
- Salt, to taste
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 3 cups meringue cookies, broken into pieces
- In a large bowl, whip softened butter until, light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and milk, and continue to whip until fluffy.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place cashews on a baking tray and place in the oven, toasting until slightly golden, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and season with salt.
- Let cool completely.
- Transfer buttercream, cashews, and meringue into individual glasses in layers.