Here’s a not-so-common comfort dish that you can quickly prepare to wow the hell out of your family and friends.
If you noticed, the picture above looks really good. You know why? Because it is.
Now try cooking it—it’ll only take a few minutes; but you’ll enjoy years of praise from your friends who will never realize how idiotically easy this was to create.
Roast Chicken with Milk and Lemons
Yield: 1 whole chicken
- 1 Whole Chicken, halved
- 1 tbsp Rock salt Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Milk
- 1-2 pcs Lemon, sliced in half
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- While waiting, clean and pat dry chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put in a baking dish skin side up.
- Pour milk and squeeze lemon juice all over the chicken.
- Scatter dabs of butter all over chiciken and bake for 30 minutes.
- Baste with natural juice (the sauce from the pan itself) and bake for another 20-30 minutes.
- Feel free to add herbs for flavor. This recipe makes a very moist and juicy chicken which can be perfectly paired with some creamy mashed potatoes!