Pepper publishes the most trustworthy and influential food stories and recipes in the Philippines. We write for smart, creative, and liberal people.
WHY WORK WITH PEPPER
- You want to reach a particular, discerning audience.
- If you care more about long-term reputation than short-term traffic.
- You care about the quality of design, photography, and ideas.
- You want to sell your brand without pushing products to people.
WHY NOT WORK WITH PEPPER
- High volume traffic is your most important metric.
- You are not particular with the audience you want to attract.
- You don’t find value in good design, photography, or ideas.
- You want to sell directly, like a traditional TV commercial.
We’ve worked with both multinational global brands and mom-n-pop restaurants.
Visualizing Our Audience
- Age: 20-35
- 60% Female
- Works or dabbles in a creative field.
- Cares about details.
- Eats in new restaurants.
- Occasionally cooks at home.
- Travels twice a year.
- Likely uses an Apple product.
- Always online.
- Possibly binges on Netflix.
Our Following in Numbers
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to work with you?
Cost varies from project-to-project usually depending on difficulty and complexity.
We implement larger fees for projects with long timelines and multiple levels of approval, which is why fees for big companies are usually higher.
Can we get a discount?
Definitely. If you’re just really easy to work with, respect the project terms, and have a product or service that fits Pepper.
Do you accept x-deals?
In cases where the x-deal involves products or services which are highly valued by our audience, we can accept these to partially substitute for cash.
How do I know if my brand fits Pepper?
Check out our audience profile. If you have a product or service that our audience will appreciate, it will most likely fit Pepper.
We don’t support brands that promote any form of hatred or discrimination. We can’t work with brands with products/services of questionable quality and taste.
Woah, these are a lot of services. Which one is best for me?
We suggest that you read through everything. If you’re still not sure, reach out and we can talk about it.
How do you differentiate paid vs real content?
Our general rule is: we don’t sell our opinions. When we do sponsored content, we make sure to work with the brands to highlight what’s great about the product or service, without turning it into a review.
When it comes to selling, we like subtletly. We believe people will buy more if we respect their personal space and sell to them in ways they’ll genuinely enjoy.