If you’re a frequent visitor to the cinemas of Rockwell, Shangri-la and Eastwood malls, then you’ll instantly recognize this post.
To those who aren’t familiar, here’s a little fyi. Buy-the-Bucket is a decade-old nacho stall that sells this cataclysmic mixture of nachos, garlic cream and melted cheese, topped with a generous serving of ground beef goodness.
It’s terrifyingly delicious.
In fact, it’s so delicious that we’ll take time to watch a Michael Bay film just to have an excuse to eat this stuff.
Buy-the-Bucket Potato Chip Nachos
Yield: 2-3 servings
Ingredients for the Nachos and Beef
- 3-4 packs potato chips (3-4 cups)
- 500 grams Ground beef
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Barbecue marinade
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
Ingredients for the Cheese Sauce
- 1/2 cup Cheez Whiz
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
Ingredients for the Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1-2 tsp sugar
Procedure for the Beef
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Sauté onion.
- Add ground beef stir until almost done.
- Add in barbecue marinade.
- Season with salt and pepper. Adjust seasonings.
Procedure for the Cheese
- Mix cheese spread and sour cream together.
- Set aside.
Procedure for the Garlic Sauce
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Set aside.