Hiring Now: Accounts ManagerFebruary 20, 2018
- Pamela CortezWords
We’re looking for a charismatic, organized, and diplomatic account manager who can build and nurture Pepper’s relationship with our clients.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Set, attend, and manage meetings with clients.
- Pitch and sell ideas to clients.
- Manage project timelines and logistics.
- Join the team in planning out our strategy for building brands together with our clients.
- Seek out new clients.
- Build personal and genuine relationships with existing clients.
We’re not that particular with college degrees and work experience. We pay more attention to character, talent, and fit.
- You must really like people.
- You find plenty of joy in making other people happy.
- You don’t like letting others down.
- You must possess the ability to sell and convince people.
- You’re good at negotiating.
- You have to be a legitimate fan of Pepper (Otherwise, you won’t be genuine in selling Pepper.)
- You have to be extremely particular about details.
- You don’t forget things.
- You like creating plans, but you can also easily switch mid-way if things don’t go as planned.
- You like making sure things are done well. You get angry at sloppy work.
- You’re confident in making decisions under pressure.
- You’re never late.
- You’re driven to be the very best and you won’t settle for any less.
- You possess open-minded views on most social issues.
Compensation, Perks, Benefits
- Pay will depend on your skills and what you can bring to the team. We can talk about this during your interview.
- SSS and Philhealth.
- We don’t track lates, absences, and vacations. You can have as many as you want as long as you get the job done.
- We work remotely on most days if we don’t have a meeting so you will save money and time on your commute.
- We don’t have any office politics or bureaucracy.
You’ll work with a young, passionate, and friendly team.
- You’ll work in a company where you can truly make a meaningful difference (because of how small we are.)
How to Apply:
- Write an email with the subject “Application for Accounts: Your Name” until March 10, 2018.
- In 300 words or less, tell us what we need to know about you and why you want this job.
- Attach your resume and send it to email@example.com