As far as I’m concerned, the best way to drink alcohol is when you let it creep up behind you and knock you over the head for refusing to share. Thus, the mother of all traydor drinks: a mug of root beer spiked with old man’s whiskey, and topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. A sweet, sweet ride to Hangover City.
Design studio And a Half was kind enough to customize the awesome food art above, as a badge of pride for all who have fallen (and will continue to fall) for these floats for grown-ups. Thanks guys!
Root Canal Float
Yield: 1 mug
- 1 can root beer, cold
- 2 shots or more of Jack Daniel’s
- 1 big scoop of vanilla ice cream
- In a mug, pour shots of JD whiskey.
- Add in root beer and stir for 5 seconds.
- Top with vanilla ice cream.
- Serve immediately.
- Adjust the amount of alcohol depending on how much of a hit you want to achieve.